9. Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
I have a small scar next to my nose (if it extended down a little further, it would have kinda resembled the one Ezio and Altair have haha). And I have a lot of freckles on my face and arms.
24. Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
My boyfriend had told me that when I’m with him he feels wanted. Sometimes I feel like I don’t make an impression on people, and that made me feel really special.
I got sappy and I apologize
And I just did 32 in a previous ask -3-
Thank you for the ask :3
29. Talk about what turns you on.
Hmmm… well, referring to my boyfriend, I like that he’s taller than me, his facial hair, and he’s so outgoing compared to me. And he’s really confident. I like people with a personality opposite of mine.
30. Talk about what turns you off.
Cockiness. Being blatantly rude to others. And I’m not an overly sappy/lovey-dovey person, so that’ll turn me off.
31. Talk about what you think death is like.
I don’t think about it too much (more like I’d rather not to). Death can vary. It can be peaceful, or not. I don’t have much to say about it haha.
32. Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
The street I used to live on when I was… about 9, I think. All the kids, ages ranging from 4-17ish, would get together to play different games. The “big kids” would help the younger ones out and teach them how to play. It was a lot of fun.
34. Talk about the worst physical pain you’ve endured.
It has to be when I got my tonsils out. First few days were fine, but ohmygosh after that I could barely swallow water.
35. Talk about the things you wish you could stop doing.
Attending collage, work, being so shy, and getting worked up over small things.
36. Talk about your guilty pleasures.
I’m kinda obsessed with watching makeup tutorials hahaha
Thank you for the ask! (And I’m so sorry, I forgot to thank the anon from earlier. Thank you whoever sent the first ask -3-)
8. Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
Wow, this one is tough. In general, I’m proud of my friends because they’ve all been through pretty tough times, but always seem to be able to pull through. I admire them a lot for it.